Wednesday 28 March 2012

Targets 7!

Again, due to the lack of an available scanner at college, I am unable to show you the current progress of my briefs. So far however, I redirected most of my attention away from the Little White Lies brief in order to focus heavily on the NHS logo designs after learning that Karen Guy would be coming into college for us to present out current ideas. After a sessions of group crits, I was instructed to try and come up with some more ideas as none of my current ideas were working to well. After restarting my idea development, I digitalised 2 of those ready to present to Karen Guy (which I should be able to post on here on friday).

My targets for this week then are:
-Scan in all work for the NHS brief to post on my blog
-Find another artist to research for my Little White Lies brief, preferably an artist who focusses on poster design

No comments:

Post a Comment