Monday 4 March 2013

Mark Your Mark-Final Piece

In the end then, I would say that I am very pleased with how my final piece has turned out. Although illustration helped me on a previous project, I feel that the photograph I used has been a great success. The construction of this piece involved using a texture for the background, a few tools such as the burn tool, the use of water colour textures which were styled, filters and custom brushes. I definitely managed to achieve my desired effect when I envisaged this idea. My one criticism is that, because of the combination of my fairly low quality image and the Cut Out filter I used, my hoodie which I aimed to have blue ended up becoming quite dark. Fortunately this does not take away from the overall image. Lastly, using the appearance panel in illustrator I was able to quickly create the text that I desired and was able to apply it to my Photoshop document. As was the goal with this brief, this is a piece of work that I will be placing within my portfolio as one of my stronger pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment