Monday 11 March 2013

Final Show meeting

Today was the first of, what I'm sure will be many, Final Show meetings.
While the presentation was not particularly long, it gave a good idea about the sheer amount of work that will be going into it. Things like themes, banners, invites, all need to be decided upon and made. Individuals need to print out work, produce portfolios, produce business cards, decide how to display their work. The final show team needs to organise the opening night, as well the bulk of what I have already mentioned, and that barely scratches the surface.
The final show will be taking place from 10/06/13-14/06/13 with Monday being the main, opening night. Fortunately, for me, I am not part of the planning team, so, for the moment, I can be left to developing my portfolio, leaving me all of May to get my own ideas together.

No comments:

Post a Comment