Tuesday 10 April 2012

Targets 9!

Now that I am half way through my Easter holidays, I am happy to say that I have managed to complete the bulk of my To Do List. So far I have managed to...
  • Complete my proposal for the Little White Lies brief, managing to write 972 words. I will however have it checked when I return to college for mistakes and improvements as it is my first time writing a proposal.
  • I have completely annotated my remaining Digital Skills lectures
  • I have completed all 5 of my Assessment tasks for Contextual Studies. For this, I had to use the notes I had taken during several presentation and write a short piece of research on 2 subjects per presentation.
  • I have also managed to complete my Contextual Studies Essay in which I wrote 1922 words for the statement 'Discuss the changing shape of contemporary design and predict where you think it will be in 10 years time.' I will be checking my essay at some point next week with a fresh set of eyes in order to correct any errors and add any improvements.
On top of improving my essay, I will also complete the rest of my To Do List which includes=
  • Find another artist for my research as part of my main brief. For this, I will be researching magazine covers in order to conduct some more focused and appropriate research.
  • Create scamps and initial ideas for my main brief. These will probably be more focused on layout rather then content as that is where my ideas are lacking.
I feel that it is worth noting that I feel Improvement in my work rate based on the amount of work I have done in the time I have done it. Whether it is down to improved motivation due to an increased work load or whether it is down to improved skill and time management  I am unsure, however my current work rate now compared to that of the beginning of the academic year is drastically different.


No comments:

Post a Comment