Tuesday 14 February 2012

Targets 3!

From my targets last week, I managed to create a logo for the Saturday Sessions, but rather then use a pre-made font, I just experimented in my sketch book with fonts, scanned in my chosen idea, used the Pen Tool to create it then alter it in 3 different ways, 1 for each poster.

Saturday Sessions logo 1
Saturday Sessions logo 2
Saturday Sessions logo 3
Unfortunately, I have yet to choose a final font for the large body of text on my poster, Helvetica is an obvious choice, but I feel I will have to experiment further to find a more interesting and perhaps more suitable font.

My targets for this week will include, finding a font for my body of text, creating the actual composition for my posters and finally, print and mount my posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment