Friday 3 February 2012

Targets 2!

I successfully managed to augment the Ministry of Sound logo to make it look titled back and 3D. This was very simple to do, I simply flattened the image using the re sizing boxes, then I used the pen tool to create the 3D effect, of course afterwards I was informed I could have simply used the Bevel tool.

Edited Ministry logo
I have also decided on the imagery that will be placed on each poster, one will have 3 birds over lapping, another will have a collage of old wooden amplifiers and the last will have several tentacles invading the poster. So far though I have only managed to construct the 3 birds.
Bird 1Bird 2
Bird 3
My next set of targets then will be to choose a font for both the Saturday Sessions logo and the text for the dates. I will make this decision after some experimenting in my sketch book and researching some fonts that may arguably be suitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment