Monday 5 November 2012

Alternative Techniques-Brief

The next brief I have been given on my course is named Alternative Techniques. The brief requires me to pick an area of graphic design I am interested in or perhaps want more practice with and complete a brief around that area, whether it is one I find myself or I use on of the briefs I have been given. Due to my work placement which starts tomorrow however, I will be doing things slightly differently. Rather then picking an area of design, I will attend my placement, and up on completing work there, I will form my project around that work. So say I worked mostly on branding at my placement, I will say that the area I am developing for my university brief is in branding. I will then incorporate this and, provided I have time, another branding brief into my overall project.

No comments:

Post a Comment