Thursday 19 January 2012

Research Task 1-Lance Wyman

The minimalistic and linear style of Lance Wyman’s work are the key features that I find most appealing. I also particularly like how much his logos convey and play on what the company does and what message they are trying to put across, whether it is the Minnesota Zoo or Earth Day. While his work style does not appear very diverse, it is the development of his particular style that has given him the recognition he has today. From this research, I have learned that simple yet bold ideas may be the way forward, and so in future, I will experiment further with brighter, bolder, simpler ideas, and not so much on complex busy ideas. I shall also take from this, the idea of incorporating the companies key features into designs as, as you can see, it produces logos that give off the essence of the company it is representing.

No comments:

Post a Comment