Monday 3 December 2012

Alternative Techniques-Part 2

Once I finished my placement, I found I still had a couple of weeks to go before the deadline for this brief, so it seemed necessary, as I had not been able to really document the creative process for the Harbour House brief, so complete another branding brief, clearly showing, research, initial ideas, development and final ideas.
Having chosen a brief I was provide with from my lecturers, designing a logo for Blaydon Tennis Club, I felt that, in addition to my previous branding research, I would add some into sports logos and objects associated with the sport of tennis. The poor quality of logos specifically for tennis that are present now gave me some hope that I might be able to create something that stands out, though, that being said, I was struggling to think of logo ideas that clearly should it represents tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment